Random Poem

|
Living life
Aimlessly
No direction
No help
No one
Just me
Myself
I
Not one to hate
But not all smiles
Life is harsh
A reality hard for many
Red eyes
Waking up tired from the night before
All I see is dirty green eyes
Money and drugs
What about…
You and I?
How u seem to smile when I see you
The moment I walk away
Someone is whispering sweet lies
Scared of the unknown
Settling for less because you are too scared to know what is out there
Embrace the unknown
The unknown can kill
Hurt
The unknown brings many doubts
Our greatest fear
DOUBT
Follow your guts and will
Don’t let the thought consume you
The ill-mannered haters will not prevail
Show compassion
Kill them with kindness
Demonstrate love
Then what are those haters going to say?

Loving spirits don’t get broken
They only get stronger

0 comments: