WRITER

|
Yes I know it is true
I write to write
To create something in these blank spaces
Blank walls
Blank minds
No colors
I can’t see you
You walk around like a robot
I don’t get you
They call you average
They call you successful
I laugh because I’m really not you
But what the hell defines you?
What defines me?
Better yet
Who defines you?
I’m glad I’m not you
Cuz you listen to others
While I question others
Call me paranoid
Why are you so paranoid?
I live the life I made
Yes I created it
Like I create my art
All it really is…is
Control?
No, never
it’s called
FREEDOM
Ideas and thoughts
That I claim are mine
Because I own it
It’s my ‘originality’
But lets be real
And please keep it real
I’m sure others have thought it
Either way
Once I’m done with it
And share it
You can use it
Then others will use it
And a cycle will be created
Knowledge spread
Like graffiti did art
I will live forever
In these cycles we have created
Well, I have to break them
Then change them
Because I don't like them
They aren't fair
They are old
And I am something new
So, If I wont
Who will?
I don't care I'll risk it
For what its worth

That’s why I write

0 comments: